- Colours: We have 6 colours of decking board on offer, in our traditional range we have Charcoal | Oak | Redwood | Grey & new Two Tone Grey.
- Type: We provide Solid Decking for commercial purposes (also great for edge boards & uprights) and Hollow Decking for domestic settings.
- Profile: See below for our current profiles. All profiles have a smooth alternative side which is aesthetically effective when used in conjunction with the grooved side, such using it as a perimeter or on alternate boards (except the grained board shown which have a grained effect on the reverse).
- Sizes: All our decking boards are available in 3.6-meter lengths are 143mm wide and 23mm high. At these dimensions, 2 boards or 7.2 linear meters of decking equates to 1 sq/meter of coverage.
WE NOW SUPPLY COMPOSITE DECKING!
Available in 4 main colours: Charcoal, Oak, Grey & Redwood
Mid Groove Hollow Composite Decking
Two Tone / Solid Profile
- Extremely Long-Life – Each board has an expected lifespan of over a quarter of a century meaning that composite decking is cheaper than traditional timber over time.
- Minimal Maintenance Required – As the boards are made from plastic they don’t need sanding, sealing or staining. No warped boards to replace.
- No Splinters – Unlike natural wood, the manmade boards do not splinter making it safe for bare feet!
- Ecologically Sound – Proud to be green. The non-toxic composite decking boards are made from reclaimed and recycled materials including wood fibres and plastics.
- Resistant to Heat – As the composite material is more resistant to heat than natural wood, the boards do not buckle.
- Hidden Screws – Hidden special fixing clips mean that there are no unsightly screws to detract from the aesthetics of the deck.
- Non-Slip – Say goodbye to slipping on wet timber deck. Plastic decking is an impressive non-slip alternative.
- Profile Options – The profiles supplied will depend on your requirements. We currently supply Solid Decking for commercial and Hollow Decking for domestic purposes.
Please click HERE to download our handy pdf installation guide